The Institute’s services include a wide array of offerings and solutions that are designed to bring transformational change at the individual contributor, team, leader, and organization levels.
The below offerings are from our custom and off-the-shelf programs that encompass our proprietary leadership, success and health business process model; employee development model; training and development framework, and our curriculum design approach which is flexible, streamlined and customer driven.
Provide leaders with unique strategies and approaches to lead change, lead people and drive results.
- Performance Barriers, Management Practices and Sustainability
- Maintaining Team Member Engagement
- Leadership Agility, Behaviors, and Core Functions
- Leading in a Multi-Cultural, Multi-Generational Work Environment
- Decision Making, Strategic Thinking and Tactical Planning
- Internal and External Alliances and Business Acumen
- Professional Integrity, Business Ethics and Best/Next Practices
- Interpersonal Communication Skills, Effective Listening Strategies and Relationship Building
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND EQUITY
To quote our Diversity Policy: “We believe that there are no minimum standards for diversity; but there must be an effective diversity strategy that covers equity and inclusion and goes beyond the legal requirements; works to add value to any organization, as well as contribute to all employees’ well being and engagement. It’s that simple!”
- Workplace Ethics
- Cultural Diversity, Inclusion Dilemmas and Successful Outcomes
- Cross-Culture Communication Tactics
- Creating Work Environments of Inclusion and Equity
- Communication Skills for Handling Differences in the Workplace
- Valuing Differences & Creating an Environment of Respect
Utilizing strategies for demonstrating exceptional leadership capabilities (internally and externally) while maximizing professional and organizational goals.
- Achieving Executive Impact
- Essential Elements of Executive Presence
- Personal Branding, Executive Leadership, and Long-Term Growth Strategies
- Setting and Implementing ‘Stretch’ Goals
- Active Listening Techniques versus Just Hearing Techniques
- Delegation Strategies
- Executive Summary, Communication Styles and Leadership Story
- Assessment (Leadership Effectiveness Analysis)
EXECUTIVE PRESENCE IMPACT (EPI) ROUNDTABLE
Combines a mix of skills that lead to continuous upward mobility and broadening of organizational impact.
- Achieving Executive Presence and Impact
- The Expressive Dimensions of Presence
- Improvement Tactics and Positioning
- Developing the EPI Blueprint
- Productivity Strategies and Effective Work Habits
- Stress and Time Management
- Personal Effectiveness and Communication Styles
- Leadership Essentials and Body Language
- High Performance Daily Practices
Customized to increase performance levels, interpersonal skills approaches and implementation of organizational values and culture.
- Coaching Assignments and Shadowing
- Critical Leadership Competencies
- Career Transition & Career Transformation
- The Art of Hearing, Skillful Listening and Positive Communication
- Stewardship and Building a Legacy
- Leadership Styles, Effectiveness and Personal Growth Strategies
- Maximizing Team Member Capabilities
- Creating a Coachable Community
Provides the strategies for orchestrating breakthrough thinking, achieving shared purpose, and the tactics for purpose-driven change and results.
- Identifying Core Mission Priorities
- Capitalizing on Team Capabilities
- Best Practices for Leading Change
- Understanding Commitment and Maintaining Organizational Momentum
- Cultural Alignment and Performance Optimization
- Enterprise-Wide Turnaround Management, Renewal and Restructuring
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
TEAM MEMBER DEVELOPMENT
Approaches for maintaining team growth, promotion of the organization’s marketplace differentiation and productivity improvement.
- Stages of Team Building, Development and Engagement
- Delegation Strategies and Productivity Improvement
- Capitalizing on Team Member Competencies
- Finding and Developing Hidden Leaders
- Leveraging the Impact of Professional Growth
- Maximizing Team Members’ Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Understand Learning Styles and Learning Differences
LEVERAGING A MULTI-GENERATIONAL WORKPLACE
Designed for leaders who are challenged with leading a multi-generational employee base.
- Key Challenges of Leading Multi-Generational Workforces
- Workplace Ethics/Commitment to a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Communicating with Gender-Different Employees
- Maximizing Mentor and Protégé Relationships
- The Differences in the Workplace – Boomers, Gen X, Y (Millennials), and Z
MANAGING WORKPLACE CONFLICT
For leaders who are in need of additional tools and approached for managing conflict in the workplace.
- Conflict Management Styles
- Types of Workplace Conflict
- Steps to Resolving Conflict
- Handling the Aftermath of Workplace Conflict
- Utilizing Mediation Strategies in the Workplace
OPERATION AND SYSTEMS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Companies and leadership teams who require a complete systems review, process management implementation, or change management consulting.
- Business Strategy, Formulation and Execution
- Enterprise and Business Transformation
- Productivity and Performance Improvement
- Enterprise Programs and Project Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions Activities
- Business Process Solutions
- Balanced Scorecard and Lean Six Sigma Strategies
DELIVERY OF PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
In summary, the Institute offers pre-packaged and customized programs and services that can be delivered in the following formats:
- Seminars, Workshops and Retreats (on- and off-site)
- Coaching (individual and group)
- Personal Development Gatherings
- Overall Organizational Consulting
- Webinars and Forums
- Conferences, Keynote, and Breakout Sessions
Team Leadership’s goal is to gain a sound understanding of each client’s culture and core values, competencies and need requirements in order to successfully execute strategic training outcomes and development initiatives.