Leading Change. Leading People. Leading Outcomes.
“SUPPORTING GOVERNMENT, MILITARY AND CORPORATE”
The Institute for Leadership, Success & Health LLC is a Houston, Texas based company with a team of highly skilled subject-matter experts whose combined experience totals over 75 years. Referred to as Team Leadership, we focus on five principal client sectors: Government, Corporate, Military, Non-Profit and Small Business.
Areas of Expertise
Team Leadership utilize instructor led, virtual, blended, off the shelf and custom training workshops in our specialty areas of:
- Training and Development
- Process and Performance Improvement
- Strategic Leadership, Planning and Execution
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
- Multi-Generational Workplace Dynamics
- Maximizing Team Engagement and Performance
- Interpersonal and Soft Skills
- Effective Customer Service
- Best and Next Practices
- Monitoring and Compliance
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
Team Leadership’s skillsets revolve around providing compelling program design, attention to each participant’s learning style, impressive presentation approaches, mixed instructional styles, and the ability to leverage the use of technology. Team Leadership provides custom and off-the-shelf programs that ensure that our clients attain measurable and transformational results.
What Makes Us Different
We partner with our clients to ensure that we understand their culture, challenges, and expected outcomes by:
- Achieving each client’s goals for engagement by applying strategy, processes and technology in our areas of expertise.
- Reinforcing our client’s culture for performance improvement and growth, by utilizing a variety of learning styles, coupled with an array of presentation approaches with mixed instructional models and delivery methods.
- Obtaining measurable and transformational bottom-line results for our clients by providing custom and off-the-shelf programs that employ our: 1) proprietary training and development methods, 2) employee development model, 3) training design processes and 4) curriculum design approach.
- Answering our client’s needs for ‘leading change, leading people and leading outcomes’ through our customized protocols and measureable results.
We also differentiate by applying a three-prong schematic that is the cornerstone for successful delivery:
- Leadership: A dedicated team with a global mindset, industry knowledge, the right initiatives, strategies and solutions for each client project.
- Success: A team comprised of the right experts, with the right business and interpersonal skills to maximize the value of every program and/or service offered.
- Health: A culture-focused productivity approach based on creating a healthy collaborative relationship with our clients and partners as well as implementing healthy, client-specific, culture-based products and services that brings a positive impact to the bottom line.
We are dedicated to continuing our legacy of high performance, value-add, and unparalleled commitment by connecting with our clients to integrate cutting-edge training and development strategies, techniques, models and systems that will produce a revenue-rich portfolio of innovative solutions and advanced business management and career outcomes.
- Small Business
- Woman Owned Small Business
- Minority Owned Business
NAICS CODES SELECTED: